DDOS (1 Viewer)

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
Dear Friends!
As you all know server is all the time under DDOS attack, there is no official announcement if it ended yet or when it will end. Playing at this time is your own responsibility, programmers team is doing their job as much as they can.
International forum team, is doing the best they can to get the information as soon as they appear and translate them for you. It is very hard to keep you informed and happy while you spam and flood, create 100 topics, insult everyone around and ask 10 times same questions. So please understand us and reconsider your own behavior.
Server cannot be turned off, because then we will not be able to see if DDOS remain.
There will be no answer considering, who is online and who is not, why login is down UNTIL THE FIGHT WITH DDOS IS WON!!!!
Atm we are unable to judge the overall situation, the main task is to win with the DDOS, next will be the decision about action towards fairness of playing during DDOS. Then decision will be implemented and game will run as usual. When it happens we will be able to answer your personal questions of lost items individually in support.
Please do not forget that whole team is on players side, and everyone is doing their best for all of you. So do us a favor and do not add us more job than we already have. If you have individual questions, I will gladly answer them on my pm.
As soon as we will know the battle for Servers is won we will inform you, and give you information what to do next.
Thank for understanding.

I just copied my msg from x3, but DDOS is affecting x5 also.

OP
OP
M

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
There are some problems going on the server atm, im trying to get information for you, i will share it as soon as i get it.

Narcoback

Реакции
Баллы
im not emo but if the same shit wont stop not only me ll leave

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
Dear players !
There was DDOS attack again that caused disconnect of some people and impossibility log into the game. Admins are working on it now. At this time there can be some problems with log in server (on all servers).
Our technicians are aware of the situation and they are working on solving the problem. Problem is affecting only the log in server, game servers are not being affected. Please be patient ! We are doing our best and we all want this server work !
PS: To avoid critical errors caused by mass usage of campfires enable minimum graphic settings.
It will decrease the possibility of critical error and as result decrease the chance of being disconnected from the game.

kmac213

Реакции
Баллы
i don't mind as long as you give us our promised compensation of an event which after weeks we still haven't heard anything about yet...

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
kmac213 сказал(а):
i don't mind as long as you give us our promised compensation of an event which after weeks we still haven't heard anything about yet...
There were items for compensation on 3x I will ask for 5x too.

kmac213

Реакции
Баллы
it wouldn't be fair that the x3 players gets special treatment compared to the x5 players when we couldn't login to the server just as much as the x3 players.

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
There will be announcement about it today

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
Alice сказал(а):
Dear players!
29 and 30 November on Union [x5] server there will be a special event, called "Double" weekend.
Within two days the rates for EXP, SP and Adena will be doubled, that is, become x10!

We hope that this action to some extent compensates for the inconveniences caused by the DDoS attack on Motherland [x3], and will help you to catch up.
Enjoy the game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх