Shops (1 Viewer)

Crud

Реакции
Баллы
I understood that on this new server the shops, probably, will be in russian, with russian letters. If this server will be international, is any chance that a no russian player could read the shop titles? Is any solution for that?

Thanks in advance!

Taz

Реакции
Баллы
learn ru alphabet

Marios7

Реакции
Баллы
http://www.russianforeveryone.com/RufeA/Lessons/Introduction/Alphabet/Alphabet.htm

Sound will help this awesome idea ::)

OP
OP
C

Crud

Реакции
Баллы
Taz сказал(а):
So, this is your solution?
I was thinking at a solution that implies automatic translation, because recommending  players to learn russian alphabet in not a viable solution. Is any chance for this kind of solution?

OP
OP
C

Crud

Реакции
Баллы
Russian and English means the shops are in what language players want, and with these russian guys will be at least 50% shops in russian language. Is any way to autotranslate russian shops?

xLastre

Реакции
Баллы
u just need to learn some words and u will be able to play on every RU server :D

aYotech

Реакции
Баллы
yo crud it seems like your new on rpg club.

i will fill you in with some info:

the gms dont give a fuck what any player here says unless it's in the russian forum and your russian.

so stop trying and just wait for live

color1

Реакции
Баллы
aYotech сказал(а):
yo crud it seems like your new on rpg club.
i will fill you in with some info:
the gms dont give a fuck what any player here says unless it's in the russian forum and your russian.
so stop trying and just wait for live
they dont give a fuck what russians say either, unless ur renevan))

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
Crud сказал(а):
Russian and English means the shops are in what language players want, and with these russian guys will be at least 50% shops in russian language. Is any way to autotranslate russian shops?
Shops on 3x server. Not rly that bad
15n6mh4.jpg

MadlyInLove1

Реакции
Баллы
it is not that bad on rpg the shops Crud,especialy with tradebut conection on the site,where u can find everithing what it is on shop,so it is no problem; (RO -] n-ai frica te descurci,e usor,joc demult pe rpg si este ok crud) ,have fun guys and girls

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх