Harassment by gm... (1 Viewer)

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Hajanek

Реакции
Баллы
Iam not sure what is happening in last weeks... Iam randomly losing buffs, getting debuffs in strange places (maybe bot detection system or my imagination), but thats not the main problem here...

Today we were at dragonspine fortress with my clan (Fearless) and after a successfull siege we got banned and fort was taken from us. As usual there was no reasonable explanation and radio silence from your support...

1/2 of our characters are in banlist and the 2nd half is banned for unknow reason... so is someone from your gm team connected with clan fpg/tigers/troy? Or is it just another misunderstanting from your side?

kiba1

Реакции
Баллы
stop botting and maybe pay for unban ? ???

Azra

Реакции
Баллы
Kiba u are so funny :D same stupid kid as on previously server ;) u are so happy that your enemies got banned for nothing ...... i would like to see u if u got ban for no reason. we got banned for taken fortress and this is wery strange dont think? stop botting? nobody of us use bot, we are fair play players. someone dont like that lose fortress that all.

Strife1

Реакции
Баллы
This is a joke, right? I really would like to know, for what we got ban, because I have no idea. I want some explanation, screens or some evidence or reasson, why we are banned again for nothing.

Sorry, but "exploiting bugs" explains nothing and I'd like to know specifically what we did...and besides, half of the characters have a ban for no reason, because they aren't even in the ban list.

Strife1

Реакции
Баллы
Kiba please shut up, when it doesn't concern you, and you have no idea, what's going on.

It's the same story as when we were banned for "botting" about a month ago when we wanted to know the reason or evidence, we received no response and after a long spamming in tickets/topics we got unban for those characters and again without any explanation.

svabo

Реакции
Баллы
It is really strange. We take fort from 1 player that is defending it but doesn't stand a chance alone. After we take fort, we go fortress dungeon. After we finish dungeon we get bans only on chars that fought in siege and half of them aren't even in banlist. When I write ticket to GM I get only answer that I used game error. When I try to find out what happened in detail and initiate discussion I get ignored without an answer. Great attitude indeed.

Azra

Реакции
Баллы
this is so funny ;D we got banned for "imaginative" game error , fort taken from us and now this 1 player from FPG clan take fortress again on his pet clan Tigers ;D this is some joke? This is a great advertisement for server... gl

OP
OP
H

Hajanek

Реакции
Баллы
This is really sad, some random guy sends a ticket and just because of that we are banned. He didnt interrupt the cast so he made up a story about bug and within few minutes russian gm without any consulting or interrogation immediately punishes us. Yet we have to wait hours for a reply and when we get one its full of lies.. You dont have any proof, because there isnt one and never was (same story with my ban for botting last time...).

OP
OP
H

Hajanek

Реакции
Баллы
Its almost 20 hours and we are slowly getting there... Characters are not in banlist, ban time has been changed again (3-4 times not sure), and gms are beeing a bit more specific.

After 20 hours we now know why we are banned, hurey! We were using bug where noone was able to attack character who was casting flag... yet they kinda fail to explain how the guards and enemies were able to attack the character with the flag. Thats confusing, isnt it? Or maybe because enemies had no mana and couldnt attack / interrupt the cast?

Hard to tell, we were probably exploiting the bug of mana burn and trance... I know, we are such disgusting pigs...

When you have to deal with this on a monthly basis its getting really exhausting... we will get unbanned eventually, but there wont be any compensation or even an apology. Thats how things are and probably will be.

In last topic Ive created here someone didnt want to believe that gms are randomly banning people for nothing. Yet Ive been punished 2nd time for nothing.

This time we were probably banned because of "bug": "Cannot see target". Right, we are able to mess with geodata... well played.

svabo

Реакции
Баллы
Yes this is very strange indeed. Guards are able to attack the char that is engraving and enemy was not. It doesn't matter that the enemy char was without mana and debuffed. Or that it was 1 char defending against multiple players, with which he didn't stand a chance. Yes, we are so lame that we couldn't take fort from 1 char other way than using a bug. *IRONY* I guess here it works like this: Everybody is guilty until proven innocent....great approach I'll give you that. Or maybe the amount of donations to the server is so reduced, that they are banning innocent people and hoping that the idiots will pay even when innocent. We really dont know what to think about this. I have been playing L2 for 10 years, but never got banned on some imaginary bug like here without the possibility to talk about it, or explain. Great Job, continue like this and you will end like DEX.

Azra

Реакции
Баллы
this is ban for nothing without evidence. someone have good friends and someone ( fair play players) have bad luck .... thats my opinion

=ZBN=

support.rpg-club.info
Реакции
Баллы
1 164
You cast flag, lying on the ground flagpole. That did not allow other players to attack the caster's physical attack.

OP
OP
H

Hajanek

Реакции
Баллы
ZBestNub сказал(а):
You cast flag, lying on the ground flagpole. That did not allow other players to attack the caster's physical attack.
Well, we had 4 active people there and everyone of us saw the character standing...
That you have problem with your game system that requires reconnecting to eliminate this visual bug (for expample I was unable to see from one of my 2characters that the engrave spell has been casted, and have been killed by invisible characters in the past) is something you should deal with... Its not our responsibility as players to pay for your coding problems...
For everyday we are banned I want from you: unban + 30mastery books on each character + dragonspine fortress back + apology.
I do understand what you are trying to say, yet its completely absurd.

Azra

Реакции
Баллы
ZBN do u think this really or u are just joking ? :D this is not my problem that some kids dont know to target character and use SHIFT. btw everyone of us see charakter on live standing and casting. no but u taken fort from us and got banned, beacause they see charakter lying on the ground  ;D this is so funny and u dont think this really  ;D
Forum rules - 3.1. - Warning
Poissie

svabo

Реакции
Баллы
ZBN ARE YOU KIDDING ME? You just shown your knowledge of the game I have to laugh at your post. It is a common visual bug that happens for ages. Sometimes when you die and then get ressed, you can see such a character lying on ground even though he is no longer dead. You have to relog to fix this. Just ask any player that plays this game a little longer. However this is not a GAME bug but it is a CLIENT SIDE bug. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO INFLUENCE WHAT MY ENEMY SEES IN CLIENT?answer me this. Even when this happens and the person who sees the char bugged isnt totally stupid, he can use /target command to get around this. I have no words on what is happening here....total ridiculous megafail from your side, I can't call it anything else.
Forum rules - 3.1. - Warning
Poissie

OP
OP
H

Hajanek

Реакции
Баллы
Just to be clear here... we are banned because of a visual bug we couldnt be posibly responsible for. Yet that visual bug occurs only for limited amount of people so we couldnt be even aware of it... To eliminate this visual bug you just have to restart your client.

My character (Rusovlaska) isnt still in the banlist (Angua + doweewc is also missing), yet I have to pay 1400 rur or wait 2 years?

Does it sound right or fair to you?

Looking forward to see your fast answer...

kiba1

Реакции
Баллы
Azra сказал(а):
Kiba u are so funny :D same stupid kid as on previously server  ;) u are so happy that your enemies got banned for nothing ...... i would like to see u if u got ban for no reason. we got banned for taken fortress and this is wery strange dont think? stop botting? nobody of us use bot, we are fair play players. someone dont like that lose fortress that all.
iam 22 years old nice to meet you, cry me a river pro  :D
and i know something about your clan and some ppl with bots so ... dont try to lie me :)

svabo

Реакции
Баллы
22 year old tard, congrats. Go cry to your topic about how dual blow doesn't work. QQ

OP
OP
H

Hajanek

Реакции
Баллы
Ladies... stop. I know you love each other, but this is not the right place to show your affections.

Yeah its true that our clan had members who were using bot software and 150% (+-) ot those characters were punished. Some of them didnt even use bot software or couldnt be connected with botters in any way so those bans were lifted for free by gm team... those guilty people are inactive, useless or kicked from clan. What would you expect from cheaters anyway....

Back to the topic... how long we have to wait for resolution of this absurd ban?

OP
OP
H

Hajanek

Реакции
Баллы
Dear Possie, delete all inappropriate posts in this topic and move it back to general discusion. This topic doesnt belong in flame... thanks.

Статус
Закрыто для дальнейших ответов.

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх