zosiek

Реакции
Баллы
remove rez from bar, u aint using it at all anyway so waste of bar

Bizzii

Реакции
Баллы
G3X сказал(а):
For every one who said that video is bad quality and cant watch in full screen.
Please watch this short test and tell me it is better or nothing change
http://youtu.be/phcXlS3txts
way better quality

theScary

Реакции
Баллы
can watch full screen now, what did u change?:) asking because I had same problem with ,my own video ;d

blackb

Реакции
Баллы

Mikuu1

Реакции
Баллы
BlackB сказал(а):
Mikuu сказал(а):
theScary сказал(а):
can watch full screen now, what did u change?:)  asking because I had same problem with ,my own video ;d
who the f**k care just upload the video -.
the only pvp u can see is from forum movies ah? poor guy, nolifing forum w/o playing
i hope we meet in hb with ur pro party, u know you was my replace in the party? i was the overlol D:

didoweeee

Реакции
Баллы
ColumbiaN сказал(а):
Ur vent comunication skills are madly pro.  Glad to see that Maemi leads the pvps, now that explains all ur fails vs us :D
10:15 Poor Jizz calling for EE rebuff  and u dont give a fack :(( not to mention i dunno to who are Dido and Jizz talking in English since Polaks dont care and keep polski spam DAJ MNE HEAL DANCE SHIBKO SHIBKO!!!
still better than plazma bulsh1ts  ;)

JizzInMyPants

Реакции
Баллы
ColumbiaN сказал(а):
Ur vent comunication skills are madly pro.  Glad to see that Maemi leads the pvps, now that explains all ur fails vs us :D
10:15 Poor Jizz calling for EE rebuff  and u dont give a fack :(( not to mention i dunno to who are Dido and Jizz talking in English since Polaks dont care and keep polski spam DAJ MNE HEAL DANCE SHIBKO SHIBKO!!!
u mad bcs u bad :(

ColumbiaN1

Реакции
Баллы
JizzInMyPants сказал(а):
ColumbiaN сказал(а):
im mad cuz i cant find u on the map durring our prime time.

M

mightygod

ColumbiaN сказал(а):
JizzInMyPants сказал(а):
ColumbiaN сказал(а):
im mad cuz i cant find u on the map durring our prime time.
anyway u cant find us in pagan

threat

Реакции
Баллы
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-4hEWWVJj4

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх