kakalala kakawawa royalflusch scamer (1 Viewer)

iheceN1

Реакции
Баллы
Royalflush kakalala kakawawa scamer!!!!

guides

Реакции
Баллы

MagPak

Реакции
Баллы
allready posted screenshots in another thread

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
You mean these screens in foreign language ?

MagPak

Реакции
Баллы
you expect that lithuanian ppl will talk in english on pm ? You have Lithuanian Moderators in forum , or atleast google translator .

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
I don't expect that but I would not call it as a proof, specially on Skype conv. Google will not traslate anything correctly. The only proof I see is that he admitted it in previous topic.

MagPak

Реакции
Баллы
well google translater will translate with mistakes but major mind can understand everybody :) and as i said in lithuanian comunity forum you have LT moderator .

Skype screens is for those who understand Lithuanian language and knows his skype id . Game pm is for everybody cause its 100% proves that he solen accounts

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
Last time I translated from his language it didn't show anything with sense and had to ask friend. ;) anw I just asked if u mean these lt screens or if there is something else. But it's not probably necessary he addmited it by himself here and think his acting waas right.

Kakalala

Реакции
Баллы
PjS сказал(а):
well google translater will translate with mistakes but major mind can understand everybody :) and as i said in lithuanian comunity forum you have LT moderator .
Skype screens is for those who understand Lithuanian language and knows his skype id . Game pm is for everybody cause its 100% proves that he solen accounts
wtf is this ?
i have enought , what this forum administration doing here ?
i have 2 days of flame , noone have any proof , just a fucking delusional ppl flaming
i didnt take anything that dont belong to me  , stop this fucking crap or ban me if i done something wronge here
this is how rpg - club administration handle this case ?  rly fucking delusional ppls flaming all day long ?
its normal to flame anyone w/o any proof ?  wtf is this kindergarden

MagPak

Реакции
Баллы
i posted proof , nobody flame you without reasson , btw u was yesterday with ihecen in ts and you offered to give back our WS if we will delete all our posts .

Kakalala

Реакции
Баллы
PjS сказал(а):
i posted proof , nobody flame you without reasson , btw u was yesterday with ihecen in ts and you offered to give back our WS if we will delete all our posts .
your proff = flaming in chat 2 at night you fucking moron, what is you proving, what i take my accounts ?
fucking retard

MagPak

Реакции
Баллы
you take accouts which belongs to you ? :D:D:D:D your take accounts which u logged first time ? :DDD this was you accounts ? :D
Everything with your reputation is done , now just waiting till this situation will be solved by support .

Btw in screeshot no fakin flame

Kakalala

Реакции
Баллы
PjS сказал(а):
you take accouts which belongs to you ? :D:D:D:D your take accounts which u logged first time ? :DDD this was you accounts ? :D
Everything with your reputation is done , now just waiting till this situation will be solved by support .
i have  nothing more to say to you delusional moron

MagPak

Реакции
Баллы
RoyalFlush сказал(а):
PjS сказал(а):
i have  nothing more to say to you delusional moron
Amigo that you took accounts cause u got email is not proof that accounts is yours , first your login from start to dwarf was 31.12.2014 5 minutes before 2015 to dismiss characters which was created on another email adress . You took all cp goods . And yes you are fakin piece of stinky sh1t

Cibas

Реакции
Баллы
RoyalFlush сказал(а):
PjS сказал(а):
your proff = flaming in chat 2 at night you fucking moron, what is you proving, what i take my accounts ?
fucking retard
Retard, you want to say you leveled 10 chars till 80+ lvl on yourself, and used multiple ip conections from different countries to play with it, in the same time?
Seems logic? Can be any other better proof it's not your chars?
What you can say about it?

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
RoyalFlush сказал(а):
PjS сказал(а):
wtf is this ?
i have 2 days of flame , noone have any proof , just a fucking delusional ppl flaming
i didnt take anything that dont belong to me  , stop this fucking crap or ban me if i done something wronge here
this is how rpg - club administration handle this case ?  rly fucking delusional ppls flaming all day long ?
In fact, maybe you didn't scam anyone, but you have to agree with me that taking characters from people that exp'ed and liked them isn't nice and shows no mature behaviour either. There is no reason to ban on forum because none of you broke the forum rules, so please wait and have patience for the support to handle this case and the possible punishment.

MagPak

Реакции
Баллы
the only one right u had to talk with iheceN about your MM and to get some profit from warhouse .
But you was to greedy and took everything

Kakalala

Реакции
Баллы
Poissie сказал(а):
RoyalFlush сказал(а):
PjS сказал(а):
wtf is this ?
In fact, you maybe didn't scam anyone but u have to agree with me, taking characters from ppl that exped and liked them is not rly nice and mature behaviour either. There is no reason to ban on forum, any of you didn't do something wrong (about the forum rules) so just wait how will support decide about this case and if u get some punishment.
and where you get all this info i took something from someone ? from this forum flame ?
it was not like i take something, it was cp calapse into 2 parts , 4 ppls went one way , 3 anather way , and eweryone take what whey had. and now here showing up ppls who dont even play in cp , dont kave a clue whats going on and whey flaming about things whey dont even know.
and after all this flame you have totally diferent apinion, and you dont know whats rly happen , you just read this fucking flame, and the bigger flamer here always look nicer
i wonder how you would feel if i invite few friend and start flame about you all ower the forum ( you would knew its not true ) but still some ppls might beleave it, just like now you have totaly diferent picture of whats rly happen

MagPak

Реакции
Баллы
RoyalFlush сказал(а):
Poissie сказал(а):
RoyalFlush сказал(а):
PjS сказал(а):
wtf is this ?
In fact, you maybe didn't scam anyone but u have to agree with me, taking characters from ppl that exped and liked them is not rly nice and mature behaviour either. There is no reason to ban on forum, any of you didn't do something wrong (about the forum rules) so just wait how will support decide about this case and if u get some punishment.
and where you get all this info i took something from someone ? from this forum flame ?
it was not like i take something, it was cp calapse into 2 parts , 4 ppls went one way , 3 anather way , and eweryone take what whey had. and now here showing up ppls who dont even play in cp , dont kave a clue whats going on and whey flaming about things whey dont even know.
and after all this flame you have totally diferent apinion, and you dont know whats rly happen , you just read this fucking flame, and the bigger flamer here always look nicer
i wonder how you would feel if i invite few friend and start flame about you all ower the forum ( you would knew its not true ) but still some ppls might beleave it, just like now you have totaly diferent picture of whats rly happen
hehe in your theory they gone another way just for info you are the only one who is outside

Kakalala

Реакции
Баллы
and one more thing i rly suggest you to look up into this forum rools ....
this is ridicilus

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх