Server Advertisment (1 Viewer)

madness2

Реакции
Баллы
Dear Players,

As the newest server online was a big success we still wish to improve it and reach even more players!

That's why, we are asking for your advice!

Do you have any ideas how else could we advertise our servers?
Do you know any websites we could use to promote ourselves?

Big thanks in advance!

Stop1

Реакции
Баллы
One idea will be vitality items, more vitality items -] more players -] more donations -] more money...

Rhymus1

Реакции
Баллы
JoscelinVerreuil сказал(а):
Dear Players,
As the newest server online was a big success we still wish to improve it and reach even more players!
That's why, we are asking for your advice!
Do you have any ideas how else could we advertise our servers?
Do you know any websites we could use to promote ourselves?
Big thanks in advance!
iccup.com russian dota server.  They have more than 25k visitors/day which is like 400k+ month. They doing those adve for Lineage 2 servers. (its about russian community)
About EU: Hmm, joindota.com 50k visitors daily. They also doing those shits for other games.
Facebook? Some good youtube video. I dunno.

jee77

Реакции
Баллы
Great post, good example of what you shouldn’t do. thanks for the post!

srrow

Реакции
Баллы
Hello every know server every day is going down and down, so i have some ideas what we can do with all this players who stay play in x5.

1.Make tournament 9x9 ofc is by very nice if 9x9 by every day but if not its best time saturday and sunday.
2.That idea is mb bad its only on pvp server, but mb hero period time make only 2 weeks.
3. Its by very nice if start some nice event in server i mean New event mb same like on h5 or GoD i dont know cant put event from h5 and GoD platform on Gracia platform but still need some good event.

srrow

Реакции
Баллы
Admin did you thing about this ? are you just ignor?

Beor2

Реакции
Баллы
Dear players and administrators, as well as see all the server died completely. Secon day of double exp bonus in server i/we CANT ! make one party for HellBound or anywhere! to take this bonus. Market collapsed, not of my will to sell and what to buy.
Gentlemen administrators some of you seen you last seage? I see how clan of 2 ppl online take castle! There are three or four clans who play with real castles, others are one-man army.... We can not revive this server, no one can come to make new char on server who has may be 150-200 real players. Everyone would prefer to start on x3 where has verry big population. I am 32 years old, I do not have time and the opportunity to start a new server to make all from start, and other friends like me. Тhose who have the opportunity and time started anews in x3. I suggest you to transfer characters from x5 to x3 of those who want or all, of epics and overenchandet weapons, too much money and rur at your discretion. Greetings from an old player.

srrow

Реакции
Баллы
Dont you thing people stay here coz they don litke H5 plaform?

Beor2

Реакции
Баллы
Give idea and speak of me, all this is happening in server do you like? and for what event 9vs9 talking as it does people a killing raid or go to Exp ?

srrow

Реакции
Баллы
Fact is , who stay play here they like GF not H5 and ofc mb dont have time to rest in new server but anyway i hope admin do some thing with this server and 9x9 its by very nice coz alot cp still play in this server and i happy epic, raids still camp clans and cp. I dont care server online i like strong and long game, H5 is fasts speed platform GF is low speed.

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
I asked for that, need to wait for answer. But I think it's too early for merge even tho server has about 1k online ..

Beor2

Реакции
Баллы
We love our server and all ideas will be positive both for now and the future. 1k population? well I'm 4 taders +2 char online, my friend also has 3-4 of traders, my other friend was 5 of traders in the market (offlineshop) you can bet that no more than 150-200 real player unfortunately.
If you can do an experiment now. After 10 minutes will do party helbound to take wikend bonus exp and see if we can do it. I am Adventure class for 20 minutes I go about Hellbound, Varkala, Ketra, IT Fogg and will write how many people I've seen, writes that has 1040 online

Beor2

Реакции
Баллы
Ok guys, let the calculate begin ::)

Beor2

Реакции
Баллы
Exp/Spoil Farm zones

Hellbound - 1 CP (9)ppl i can belive + 2 ppl at GK
Varka- 2 ppl at GK + one farmer with 3 suport
Ketra 2 ppl + 3 suport
FoG lvl 1- no one
FoG lvl 2-no one
Imperial Tomb -no one
Srine of Loyality- no one

Traders

Goddart - 41 offline
Giran - 124 offline
Oren - 2 offline
Aden - 13 offline
Rune - 7 offline

Partymatching
one room attempt to find people
Laba 81 - 3 ppl

Waithing list
ME
more 4 ppl under 76
one ppl under 69

For this one hour I counted that, are possible minor changes !
That's what I was talking :'(

beorthric

Реакции
Баллы
Dear Admins!

I don't realise why you say: "It is too early to merge"?

I hope you realised deep inside, that it is too LATE now.
About a month ago it was perfectly forseeable, that this will happen to UNION.
Back then, the online was ~2k. (Real ppl around 500-1000).
Now I already let this go.
I think, that it was not quite fair to ppl who played in UNION.
Somehow I feel that the creators of this are just leaning back in their seat, telling themselves: "don't worry guys, we have Motherland full with ppl".

And that's right!
BUT, before you started the servers, there was a questionnaire, where 50% voted for GF, 50% to H5.
This is where I'm completely lost, because GF died.
You cannot reverse it anymore. You lost people. Personally I am disappointed, I already left the server.
I think better customer care is a MUST.

And in the future just a tip for you admins: if the community advises something, at least TRY to change something.

regards

srrow

Реакции
Баллы
Yes server is dead, but still we have about 1k online, and like i still play and see , epic boss still camp and pvp some times, but we need some big change in server.

1. Olympiad period time change in 2 weeks its by better
2. Put in some good event who can halp to prepare for oly coz at this moment a lot people still not have good items , or lvl to go oly.

If admins cant do this just close server and then we all go to x3 or not...
Or put all acc in x3 server with half money without items, but with all lvls and sub class.

srrow

Реакции
Баллы
Dear Admins

Christmas its finish, but event still on... Change event pleas.

Poissie

Testers
Реакции
Баллы
Alice сказал(а):
From 26 December traditional "Christmas Tree" event will be launched on all RPG-club servers to create a festive mood in game.
Event drop and exchange will be available till 15 January 2015.

Beor2

Реакции
Баллы
Here is one of bests Event, check them
1. http://legacy.lineage2.com/archive/2009/06/master_of_encha.html
2. http://legacy.lineage2.com/archive/2011/02/treasure_hunt.html

srrow

Реакции
Баллы
Dear Admins........

Best work on server 0 change... its january 16 and Christmas event still on :DDD just close this server...

Users who are viewing this thread

Верх